Applications for the 2022/23 academic session are now open for Writtle University College Postgraduate Scholarships.
Scholarships are open to all applicants planning to study a postgraduate degree at a UK university.
Chelmsford, Essex, is home to Writtle University College, founded in 1893. WUC’s history of excellence has led to recognition as a national market leader. With more than 120 years of experience, WUC is a leader in land-based industries. An old specialist institution in the UK. Among its various academic levels are land-based, animal-based, and sports courses.
All Writtle University College postgraduate subjects are eligible for scholarship.
For applicants to study in the UK, WUC will award £3000.
- EU students studying on a full-time Taught Masters programme and paying international fees are also welcome
- By Friday 1st July 2022, receive an offer to study on a FULL-TIME programme at the College
- Students must self-fund and be confirmed as overseas students.
- The scholarship can only be awarded once per student, and it cannot be combined with another award.
- Progressing well on meeting UKVI’s requirements for Student Visas
- Fee discounts from external bodies like government, charities, and private organizations are not available.
- A successful recipient of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship must act as an ambassador for the University during their studies. This may include, but is not limited to, the following: representing WUC at open events, contributing to marketing and promotional materials, participating in international student events, mentoring fellow students, and writing a blog about your experience.
How to enter:
- The guidance application form can be found here.
- When you have been offered a place with us, check the eligibility criteria to make sure you are eligible.
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the university. You will receive an email invitation to the online application.
- Please confirm your qualifications and include a personal statement demonstrating your outstanding attributes, both personally and academically, your commitment to your chosen industry and subject specialty, and how you will apply your Writtle University College degree to your future endeavors. Additionally, you will assist in increasing student recruitment and supporting other international students at Writtle University College.
- Proof of qualifications and grades
- A personal statement or statement of purpose
- An academic reference
- For Design courses
- A letter from your sponsor guaranteeing your financial support
- A copy of the photograph page from your passport
- Details of your immigration status
- The entry requirements of the program students choose must be checked for admission.
- In order to be admitted, students whose first language is not English must prove that they can speak and write English well. Minimum 5.5 overall in Academic IELTS.