Looking for a chance to study in Australia this semester? Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply for La Trobe University’s Fully Funded Study Award PhD positions in Statistics.
This program aims to develop a new methodology for analyzing and applying stochastic processes in theory and statistics. Spatio-temporal data modeling will be made possible through this project by generating new knowledge about multidimensional spaces and surfaces.
La Trobe University is located in Melbourne, Australia
La Trobe University in Melbourne is a government-funded research university ranked among the top 400 universities in the world. In terms of faculty, La Trobe University has a highly regarded group that focuses on important issues.
Research position in Statistics, Stochastics, and Spatial Data Analysis.
A few perks:
At La Trobe University, each successful scholar will receive a fully-funded scholarship for their education.
Process for entering:
These educational grants are available to university students enrolled in a research degree program. A/Prof Andriy Olenko (Olenko@latrobe.edu.au) can be contacted for more information if you are interested in applying or for more information.
Here are the documents you will need:
The university requires students to present the following documents:
- Originals or certified copies of university transcripts and completion certificates
- Resumé (CV) for a professional
- (For domestic applicants only, birth or citizenship certificates)
- Evidence of your ability to speak English (optional)
- Passport and Australian visa required
The following are the entrance criteria:
- There are certain requirements for entering the doctoral program.
- Students are asked to verify the English language requirements of the university and provide proof of proficiency.