There is still time to apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
YAY! To support the hopes and dreams of highly brilliant foreign students, North American University will offer Economic Hardship Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023.
This award is given to overseas students applying to a North American University undergraduate program who expressly need financial assistance. A tuition assistance program will be offered to deserving candidates.
Texas-based North American University is ranked among North America’s top 200 universities. This university is among the youngest, most active, private, non-profit, and non-denominational institutions in the country.
The following criteria must be met for selection:
- Candidates must have a strong financial need.
- The award must be reapplied for each year.
- North American University offers a wide variety of undergraduate degree programs.
Benefits of the application
Economic Hardship Scholarship recipients receive advantages against the cost of their undergraduate program.
Protocols for entry include:
Admission applications must be submitted through the university’s online application portal. Admissions applications will determine which students are selected.
The following documents are needed:
With their application, students must attach the following documents:
- Documentation of passport issuance
- Transcript of official record
- Obtaining proof of achievement
- Statements of account
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Each program requires applicants to meet its own academic requirements.
- The following English language proficiency tests must be submitted by the students:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Academic PTE: 53
- CAE: Overall grade of C or above or 58 overall score.