A new generation of researchers and leaders will be developed at the University of Adelaide with the 2022 academic study grant.
ARC Training Centre for Future Crops Development PhD Scholarships are available for 2022-2023. Both local and foreign applicants are eligible for the scholarship grants.
Adelaide University – About
In addition to being the third-oldest university in Australia, the University of Adelaide is a public research university located in Adelaide, South Australia. 1874 was the year it was founded. All activities at the university are aimed at promoting a culture in which values are emphasized.
University of Adelaide, ranked 111th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, can also contribute to a thriving, entrepreneurial future for South Australia through knowledge, innovation, and cooperation.
SET (Sciences, Engineering, and Technology) Faculty
The University of Adelaide will provide scholarship benefits to the selected candidate toward the cost of their PhD studies.
A country that is eligible to apply is:
Students from all over the world, including international students, Australians, and New Zealanders, can apply.
The following criteria were used for selection:
- There must have been an Expression of Interest from the applicants.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a PhD program in the near future.
Steps in the application process
The university portal must be used to apply for admissions. Separate scholarship applications are required.
The supporting documents are as follows:
- An expression of interest
- A copy of your Australian or New Zealand passport, or proof of your Australian permanent residency status (if you have it).
- Certificates of degree (testamurs)
- Transcripts of academic performance
- Documents in other languages translated
- Language proficiency evidence in English
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
The following criteria must be met for entry:
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from the University of Adelaide, with at least a second-class Honours degree (upper division), a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from the University of Adelaide with a minimum distinction average, a postgraduate coursework degree with a significant research component and a minimum GPA, or a master’s degree from the University of Adelaide.
- The following English language proficiency tests must be taken by students:
- The Academic version of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Testing of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) on the Internet
- The PTE Academic is an English proficiency test offered by Pearson
- Cambridge English: Advanced (previously CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)