The long awaited UNILAG JUPEB Admission form is now open for all interested students. Below are all the detail you need to know about the UNILAG JUPEB program registration.
For all those who wish to join the University of Lagos, Nigeria, for a JUPEB program it’s time for you to make your application as the forms are out.
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UNILAG DLI Admission Form 2021/2022
LASU Academic Calendar for Freshmen, 2020/2021 Academic Session (1st Semester)
AUN School Fees Schedule for New Students
Yobe State University (YSU) School Fees Schedule
Mode of admission after JUPEB program
After passing an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), highly successful candidates are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the University’s 200-level degree programs through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, or University of Northampton.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained at one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
METHOD APPLICATION FOR UNILAG JUPEB Admission 2021/2022
Application and submission of forms are online based.
- Visit the School of Foundation Studies application site on applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- On the prospective student’s menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies.
- Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission. Please note that changes have been made on the previous combinations.
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the correct applicant’s names as obtained in the birth certificate and other relevant documents.
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests, excluding Bank Charges) is N25,000.00 (non-refundable).
- Return to the applications site on applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Log in with PRN as username and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form and print two copies for yourself.
- Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date. Print a copy and bring to the examination venue.
N.B: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online.
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022 CLOSING DATE
Ø The Application opens on Monday, August 16, 2021 and closes on Friday, October 8, 2021.
Ø Examination Dates: To be Communicated to all Applicants.
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the UNILAG Website a week before examination to verify your examination date).
All Questions are Multiple Choice
Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each), and three additional relevant subjects (15 questions each) according to the candidate’s choice of subject combination, for a total of 85 questions to be answered in one (1) hour.
All candidates must arrive two hours before their planned Examination time, which will be conveyed to them, at designated venues (as per the schedule on the Examination Pass).
Results: Results and merit admission will be released on the University website.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, cultism, cybercrime examination malpractice, indecent dressing and other anti-social behaviour.
Please refer all inquiries to the Director, School of Foundation Studies
+2349093621958; +2348165378747 (Please call during office hours only from 8am – 6pm)
For more information, please drop a comment below.