Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE, Registration procedure and Resumption date for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students
This is to inform all the fresh students of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the management has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
READ ALSO: Jigawa State School of Health Technology Admission List is Out (See List)
FUOYE Registration Procedure
All candidates shall register for the programme for which they are admitted
Students are to be registered and documented at the department upon presentation of the screening clearance, Receipts of acceptance fee and school fee payments and all other relevant credentials/documents;
- JAMB admission letter
- University Admission Letter
- SSCE/IJMB/A level Results
- Birth Certificate
- Completed Bio-data Form
- Letter of Attestation (Duly signed by Parent)
- Guarantor’s Letter (Duly signed by Clergy, Officers from grade level 13 and above)
- Court Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Medical Report (from University Health Centre)
READ ALSO: UNICROSS Admission and Resumption Procedure for New Students
After clearance and documentations at the department, students are to proceed on online course registration. Level advisers should guide and counsel the students on the courses to register.
Online course forms to be signed and stamped by the HODS
Only students that complete the online registration and submitted relevant documents at the department and faculty office are considered duly registered and therefore qualify for matriculation.
Edo-ekiti Federal University Resumption Date
The management of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the commencement of academic activities for FRESH STUDENTS for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
READ ALSO: HOW TO LOGIN JAMB CAPS 2021
FUOYE fresh students are to resume for 1st semester 2020/2021 on August 30, 2021.
Consequently, the following schedule has been drawn for further information and compliance by all Fresh Students;
- 16th August 2021 – Online screening of Fresh students begins
- 23rd August 2021 – Medical Screening of fresh students begins
- 30th August 2021 – Resumption and registration begins
- 1st Sept to 3rd Sept 2021 – Orientation for fresh students
- 6th September 2021 – Lecture begins for fresh students
- 20th September 2021 – Registration ends for fresh students
- 15th October 2021 – Matriculation
READ ALSO: UNIZIK Admission into Postgraduate School 2021/2022 is now on
Congratulation to the newly admitted students, we wish all FUOYE students a better and excellent session ahead.