An Engineering Company is currently looking for a Trainee Control Systems Engineer (NYSC Corps Member)
Interested and qualified applicants are welcome to apply for the position of NYSC Trainee Control System Engineer at an engineering company.
Amount: Salary – $80,000
Control Systems Engineer Trainee (NYSC Corps Member)
||ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL,GRADUATE JOBS
|JOB CLOSING DATE:
|| NOT SPECIFIED
For the position of trainee control systems engineer, a reputable indigenous control systems engineering firm is looking for a young and active candidate.
This role will be in charge of:
- PLC programming for automation and control systems (programmable logic controllers)
- For program design, programming, simulation and testing, and startup, create and read logic and flow diagrams.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Carry out all required safety training as directed by the company.
- Perform any extra duties or assignments that management may request from time to time.
- Electrical engineering bachelor’s degree
- Electrical and industrial systems are fundamental knowledge.
Qualifications that are preferred:
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks and workloads.
- Proven ability to communicate successfully with peers, management, vendors, and customers (both written and vocally).
- Customer-focused and self-motivated
N: B Please note that only members of the Corps are eligible to apply. Corporals in search of a PPA are favored.
ASLO: Apply for Internal Auditor at NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center’s (NLCC)
How To apply for NYSC Trainee at Engineering Company.
Application method: Are you qualified and interested in learning more? Navigate to the forms section.
Note: Never pay the recruiter for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing.