Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) part-time programmes admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out online, you can check now.
READ ALSO: Federal University Oye-Ekiti Registration Process and Resumption Date
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) wishes to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the part-time programmes of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUOYE Part-Time Admission List
- Go to the FUOYE part-time admission portal at https://ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng/open-to-enter
- Enter your login detail in the required columns
- Click the submit button
- You will see your admission status if you have been screened qualified, offered a provisional admission.
READ ALSO: FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- If you have been offered Provisional Admission into Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Instutitue of Part-time Studies, you are to indicate your interest by accepting the offer within seven (7) days from 15/08/2021 by paying your Acceptance Fees.
- To know your admission status, click on return to form.
- For those who have already accepted the offer of the Provisional Admission by paying their Acceptance Fees, medical and other registration process starts on the 13th day of September, 2021 at the main campus (Oye-Ekiti).
- Also kindly note that the payment of School Fees and other Sundry Fees are yet to commence as you are advised to await further instructions regarding all payments of the Institute of Part-time Studies which will be communicated through your Portal in due course.
How to Print FUOYE Part-Time Programmes Admission Letter
- Click on https://ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng/open-to-enter
- Enter your login detail
- Click the submit button
- Click on ‘Preview form’
- If you have been screened qualified, offered provisional admission and have accepted the offer, you will see the ‘Print admission letter’ button
- You may click the button to bring up your admission letter.
READ ALSO: Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerian Students
History Federal University Oye-Ekiti
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti is a Federal University of Nigeria, poised to take education to the next level not only in sub-saharan Africa but indeed to the rest of the world. Established in 2011, offers students from all backgrounds degrees in Agriculture, Engineering, Social Sciences and Sciences as well as Arts, Law, Management Sciences, Pharmacy and Education. The school had their first graduating set in 2015, with maiden convocation in April, 2017.
READ ALSO: MTN Scholarship Foundation 2021: How to Apply
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) was one of the nine Federal Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria, pursuant to an executive order made by the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Federal University Oye-Ekiti, whose pioneer Vice Chancellor, was Professor Chinedu Ostadinma Nebo, OON, and was succeeded by Vice Chancellor Professor Kayode Soremekun who was appointed by President Buhari in 2016. The current Vice chancellor of the school is Professor A.S Fasina, the varsity has two campuses at Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti and 8 Faculties with 57 Departments, namely:
- The Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Soil and land management, Animal production and health, Crop Production and Horticulture, Food Science Technology, Water Resources and Meteorology, Tourism and hospitality)
- The Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering)
- The Faculty of Social Sciences (Demography and Social Statistics, Economics and Development Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Peace and Conflict Resolution, Political Science, Mass Communication)
- The Faculty of Arts/Humanities (English and Literary Studies, Theatre and Media Arts, History and International Relations, Linguistics )
- The Faculty of Science (Animal and Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Geophysics, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Plant Science and Biotechnology)
- The Faculty of Education (Mathematics Education, English Education, Biology Education, Library and Information Science, Chemistry Education, Business Education, Agricultural Education and Educational Management)
- The Faculty of Management (Accounting, Finance, Public Administration, Business Administration).
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Pharmacy
READ ALSO: How to Get International Scholarships and Study Abroad
The university is looking forward to the start of two faculties in the next academic session, namely; Basic Medical Science whose department includes; Anatomy, Medical laboratory science, Physiology, Nursing and Radiography/Radiology and radiation sciences and Environmental science whose department includes; Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Surveying and Geoinformatics, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning with required infrastructures being put in place.
The first vice-chancellor of the new university was Chinedu Nebo succeeded by Kayode Soremekun and the current vice-chancellor is professor A.S Fasina.
READ ALSO: Scholarships in Germany: Masters/PhD Degree DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship