University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) admission form into the JUPEB programme for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
READ ALSO: UNN JAMB Cut-off mark for 2021| all courses
UNN JUPEB Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2021/2022 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second-year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
READ ALSO: UNN Post UTME Application Form 2021/2022 is Out
UNN JUPEB Programme Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
- History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
- Economics/History/Lit – in- English (EHL),
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
- Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS),
- History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG),
- Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABE),
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Form
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice that contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information
- Applicants into the 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
UNN JUPEB Admission Form Application Deadline: 25th October, 2021.
Dates for the entrance examination and resumption will be announced later.
JUPEB ICT: 07037597919