This is to inform all prospective students of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the minimum Institutional cut-off marks for 2021/2022 session remain 180, however, the cut-off marks for some programmes vary as follows;
BUK cut-off mark is 180 generally.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for the post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK cut-off mark for the various Faculties /Programes are as stated below
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
In a Nutshell
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences – 200
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences (MBBS) – 250
- Faculty of Dentistry – 200 Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences – 220
- Faculty of Law – 220
Similarly, as was the case last year, the cut-off marks for Blind candidates (ONLY) who applied to be admitted into the University is 160.
YOU CAN VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE ON http://buk.edu.ng for more information.