This is to inform the general public that Rhema University Post UTME form is out for the 2021/2022 academic session. See more details below.
Rhema University is a private Christian University established by Living Word Ministries International. Licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in November 2009The vision of the University is to train, nurture and equip her students for excellence in all spheres of life. All the programmes currently being offered by the University are accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Eligibility for the Post UTME Application
Suitably qualified Candidates with JAMB score of 140 and above can apply. Also, candidates, who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME and obtained the above score are eligible to apply whether they choose Rhema University Aba or not.
Available Courses in RHEMA University
Degree programes are offered in the following areas:
1. College of Basic and Applied Sciences:
ii. Computer Science
iii. Applied Biology
Iv. Industrial Chemistry
v. Pure Chemistry
2. College of Management and Social Sciences:
iii. Banking and Finance
iv. Mass Communication
vi. Political Science
vii. Public Administration
3. College of Medicine and Health Sciences
i. Medicine and Surgery
ii. Human Anatomy
Iv. Medical Laboratory
v. Nursing science
RHEMA University: Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have obtained acceptable scores in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and shall, in addition posses at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at no more than two (2) sittings, in subject relevant to their field of study.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for Basic Medical Science, Science, Management and Social Science courses.
RHEMA University Screening Form: Method of Application
Admissions Form can be obtained Online or directly from the Admissions Office, Office of the Registrar, Rhema University. Interested candidates are to complete the application form online through the university website http://www.rhemauniversityng.net/applicationform2.aspx
The Admission Office of the Registrar
153/155 Aba-Owerri Road Rhema University, Nigeria
Rhema University Post UTME closing date
The management of Rhema University is yet to release the closing date of the Post UTME form.
NOTE: Rhema University Post UTME form costs #5,000
For more information call:
Or visit rhemauniversity.edu.ng
Don’t forget to share to friends who might also need this information. Do well to subscribe to our website so as to get prompt updates.