This is to inform the University community and the general public that Bingham University Post UTME form is out on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. SEE details below.
Edo University Post UTME Form is Out
Veritas University Post UTME form is Out
Ritman University (RU) JUPEB Admission Form On Sale
IFOTECH Post UTME Form for is Out
Wellspring University Post UTME is Out (Details)
The management of Bingham University thereby request that candidates who meet the school criteria, although didn’t select the school as one of their choices can apply for the screening exercise.
But the aspirant must first do a change of Institution through jamb and select Bingham.
BINGHAM UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE DEGREE COURSES.
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
- Facultyof Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
FACULTY OF ARTS
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
FACULTY OF LAW
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B Sc. Physiology
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical
- Laboratory Science
BINGHAM UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- All candidates must have taken the 2021/2022 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 160.
- The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits. Mathematics and English inclusive at not more than two (2) sittings.
THE JAMB CUT-OFF MARKS FOR PROGRAMMES IN BINGHAM UNIVERSITY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Other Programmes- 160
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form.
- Obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- An A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
READ ALSO: TASUED Post UTME Screening Form For 2021/2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR BINGHAM UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM.
Suitable aspirants are to obtain Post Utme forms online through the University’s website. Also it can it can be obtained at any of the designated banks listed below.
Payment fee– N2000 (Non-refundable)
Banks for payment
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Gowans Microfinance Bank:
- A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
Forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
- Visit any of the above listed Banks and pay for admission form.
- Obtain a 12-digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form (Protect the details on the printout as confidential).
- Visit the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission to register.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch webpay.
- You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
- Visit the Bursary Department at the University’s main campus, Karu and make payment using your ATM Card.
- A 12-digit PIN will be issued to you.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No: 08032613576, 08030408344 or e-mail us at:
email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with the following details.
- Teller No.
- First Name
- Last Name
- phone number
- Details of the problem(s) encountered.
- Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day.
Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online.
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online.
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online.
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online.
ALSO READ: TASUED JUPEB Admission form is out for 2021
BRIEF HISTORY ABOUT BINGHAM UNIVERSITY
In the year 2005, due to the poor development in Nigeria education sector, Bingham University was established by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to aid proper education system.
The main goal is to produce morally and intellectual individuals to promote the society.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission.
For further enquiries, please call: 0803 608 7049 or 0803 972 0636.
Don’t forget to share to friends; also subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt updates.