National Teachers Institute (NTI) Kaduna State, has began the sales of application forms for admission into its courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: BIU Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Form for 2021/2022
Is NTI Application Form Out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Teachers Institute (NTI), Kaduna programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
READ ALSO: FUOYE Part-Time Admission List for 2020/2021 (Full List)
NTI Admission Requirements 2021
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
READ ALSO: NIJ Admission Form For ND, HND & PGD for 2021/2022 Academic session
How to Apply for NTI Admission Form
National Teachers Institute recruitment invites Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the button below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
History Of NTI
The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system. Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of: providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
READ ALSO: Apply for Internal Auditor At NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center’s (NLCC) 2021
For over 41 years the National teaching institute has opened the doors for teachers and education professionals, undertaking higher education or professional development. We are proud and committed to helping teachers succeed on their study journeys.
We are committed to making high quality, enjoyable education available to all. National Teachers Institute (NTI) recognizes students’ need for flexible learning schedules that fit into their lives, and our goal is to provide an education that fits your lifestyle.
We also believe that teachers are the key to a great education, and a great education can open up opportunity and possibility for young people.
The National Teaching Institute helps teachers rediscover their love of their subject, inspiring them to bring the latest and cutting edge thinking into their classrooms while supporting them to make lasting improvements in what and how they teach.
Why the NTI was Setup
The National Teachers’ Institute was setup to serve as a Distant Learning Educational Institution in order to provide additional means of tackling the following challenges facing Teacher Education in Nigeria:-
- The need to trully profesionalised the teaching profession at all levels.
- The need to curb the worrisome shortages of professional Teachers nation-wide.
- The need to provide serving teachers the opportunity to further, upgrade / update their qualification and professional competence without necessarily leaving their jobs.
- Finally, the need to provide ALL the above at minimum costs to both the Students and the Education Authorities
READ ALSO: ESUT Sandwich Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session