This is to inform the general public especially those willing to further their education at the Umaru Musa Yaradua University, and those that choose the institution as their first choice in the concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the UMYU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale.
READ ALSO: UI Acceptance Fee Payment has commenced | See How to Pay
UMYU Post UTME Form
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above and who applied for admission as the first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng. Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Below are the categories of students invited for UMYU 1st Batch Post UTME Screening:
- UTME Candidates who chose Umaru Musa Yaradua University as their first choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations; but missed the first post UTME screening and aptitude test conducted by the university.
- UTME Candidates who changed their first choice institution to Umaru Musa Yaradua University; but have not been invited for the first post UTME screening and aptitude test conducted by the university.
- UTME Candidates who have not chosen the University as their first choice, but scored at least 200 marks and are willing to study at Umaru Musa Yaradua University.
The University is also inviting candidates who are indigene of the state that scored 170 JAMB Points and above that applied at other Universities and couldn’t secure admission and are interested in studying at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University to register for the screening and aptitude test.
Direct entry candidates are also informed to register online and come for the screening after they had gained admission in to the University.
SEE ALSO: Bowen University Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is Out
NOTE: All Candidates are to note that except for the change in dates of the screening & aptitude test and the Jamb score points for Non choice indigenes of the state, the information conveyed by the earlier notice on the exercise still stands.
NOTE: Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Eligibility For Second Round UMYU Post UTME
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination.
- Chose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as first choice institution.
How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2021.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
READ: Babcock University School Fees Schedule for 2021/2022 Session
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19.
ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
However, as I have related at the beginning, UMYU Post UTME form is on sale for the second round. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post UTME result comes out.