UNIPORT Post UTME form is currently out on sale; candidates can now proceed to obtain the form. See more details below.
READ ALSO: UMYU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is Out
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
- Qualifying Examination(s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’level, and A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2021 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Monday, 20th September, 2021 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
Tuesday, 21st September, 2021 Humanities Pharmacy
Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 23rd September, 2021 Engineering Education
Friday, 24th September, 2021 Social Sciences Science
Saturday, 25th September, 2021 Medicine and Surgery
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
“UNIPORT Post UTME Registration begins on Monday, 6th September, 2021 – Sunday, 19th September, 2021″
READ ALSO: UNN Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 On Sale
Process of Application
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September, 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Do well to subscribe to our website at schoolisle.com.ng for more prompt updates.
Don’t forget to use the share button below and also drop your comments.