McPherson University – a tertiary institution of the Foursquare Gospel in Nigeria is located in the serene and conducive learning environment of KM 96, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State, P.M.B 2094, Abeokuta, Ogun State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the One-year Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which qualifies the candidates for consideration for Direct Entry (D/E) admission through JAMB into McPherson University or other Universities in Nigeria.
McPherson JUPEB Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in WASSCE or NECO (O’ Level), obtained at not more than two sittings.
The following eleven (11) subjects are currently available out of which the applicants are to register for a combination of three (3) subjects according to their proposed course of study.
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious studies
- Business Studies
Available combinations are:
- Accounts, Business Studies, Economics (ABE)
- Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
- Business Studies, Economics, Government (BEG)
- Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics (BEM)
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)
- Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English (CHL)
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
- Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)
- Economics, History, Literature-in-English (EHL)
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)
School Fees Structure
Description Amount (N)
- Acceptance fee – 20, 000.00
- Tuition fee – 200, 000.00
- ICT – 5, 000.00
- Library – 5, 000.00
- Examination Fee – 25, 000.00
- ID card – 5, 000.00
- Medical fee – 10, 000.00
- Accommodation – 80, 000.00
TOTAL – #350, 000.00
McPherson JUPEB Mode of Application
Interested applicants are advised to log on to www.mcu.edu.ng and fill the online application form for the 2021/2022 academic session, after which they will be directed on the mode of payment for a non-refundable application fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
For further enquires call: +234 803 423 4432
Click Here to Apply Now
If you have any question regarding McPherson JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.