This is to inform the general public that ABU Post UTME and DE form for 2021/2022 Academic session is now out on sale. Interested candidates can now proceed to apply. See more details on the candidate eligibility, application cost, and screening dates below.
READ ALSO: Ignatius Ajuru University IAUE Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Admission
All UTME/DE Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE that they are required to register online for the Screening Exercise from 13th September to 3rd October, 2021.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY TO REGISTER FOR ABU POST UTME
Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above are eligible to register for the Screening Exercise, while Direct Entry Candidates are required only to pay a screening fee as well as upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advanced Level, IJMBE ‘A’ Level, NCE or Diploma results.
REGISTRATION FOR ABU POST UTME
To register, Candidates are required to visit and login to: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2021/2022 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as registration fee for the screening exercise.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
SEE ALSO: Federal Poly Nasarawa FEDPONAS Post UTME 2021/2022 ND Full-Time is Out
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR BOTH 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 CANDIDATES
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
1. 4th October, 2021(Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
2. 5th October, 2021(Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
3. 6th October. 2021(Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
4. 7th October, 2021(Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
5. 8th October, 2021(Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
6. 9th October ,2021(Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University
If you have any question regarding ABU Post UTME 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.