Are you an Aspirant of Tai Solarin University of Education and you what to know if the Post UTME screening form is out? Well, You are at the right place to get answers to all the questions that might be bothering you. So in this article, you will get in details of TASUED Post UTME screening Requirements, How to apply, Eligibility and many more.
TASUED POST UTME/DE SCREENING FORM
This is to inform the general public that TASUED Post UTME form for 2021/2022 session is out. See more details on when and how the screening exercise will take place.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2021/2022 admission exercise
The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their application
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 27th July, 2020
UTME candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualifications who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NOTE: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
All candidates must satisfy the specific ‘O’ level requirements for the programme they are applying for (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course you are applying for, before filling the online Application Form)
METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each Candidates is required to make the payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
- (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result.
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification /admission card for the screening exercise.
- The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 13th September, 2021 and closes on Friday, 15thOctober,2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME Screening Dates
- Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on Wednesday, 20th October, 2021 in strict adherence to COVID-19 protocol/guideline. Therefore no candidate will be allowed to the screening venue without face mask.
- Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No:08065426227(during the office hours only)
If you have any question regarding TASUED Post UTME 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.