The general public is hereby notified that Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic session is now out on sale. Interested candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2021/2022
Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete.
Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU
Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
KWASU Post UTME Form Online registration starts from Friday 17th September, 2021 to Friday 1st October 2021
REGISTRATION FEE: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as screening fee.
KWASU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
– Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
– Click “Create account” button.
– Fill the Application Form by entering your details
– Provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
– Provide your phone number and valid email address
– Under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
– Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME Application form for DE admission or vice versa)
– Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
– Under “Centre” select KWASU
– Click “Register”
– On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
– On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
– On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
– On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
– Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
– After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
– If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
– Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into KWASU is based on meeting the University’s and the academic programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text messages) or telegram helpdesk through the link provided below
KWASU POST UTME FORM CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Friday 1st October, 2021.
Mohammed A. Shuaib
If you have any question regarding KWASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update