This is to inform the general public that the Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session is now out on sale. Interested Candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and other programmes offered in the institution.
Admission for Full Time ND Programmes is through JAMB
Admission for Full Time ND Programmes is through JAMB. Candidates who sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) during the year but who did not choose LCP as one of their choice of institutions and now wish to attend LCP should contact the Admissions Officer of LCP promptly and provide details of their UTME particulars.
Other candidates seeking admission into Full Time programmes can equally contact the Admissions Officer for advice firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for other programmes should apply directly to:
THE REGISTRAR, LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC (LCP)
6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja for Application Forms at a cost of N5,000 for ND and HND programmes.
Visit the school portal on lagoscitypolytechnic.edu.ng
LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC POST UTME: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain Application form.
- Present Lagos City polytechnic Post UTME Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the LCD post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with payment document and obtain Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.
If you have any question regarding LCP Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.