Tennessee Tech University scholarships and grants are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency, financial need, leadership experience, and other criteria as defined by the requirements of each award.
Application Open Now
The 2022-2023 TN Tech Scholarship Application will be open from August 1 through December 15, 2021.
January 15, 2022 is the priority scholarship application deadline for new transfer and graduate students starting in the summer or fall 2022.
How to Apply For Tennessee Tech University Scholarships
The scholarship application for the 2022–2023 academic year will open on August 1, 2021, and the deadline to apply is December 15, 2021 for new freshmen and current students or May 1, 2022 for new transfer & graduate students. This one application will put you into consideration for any of our 600+ scholarships that you are eligible for.
Tennessee Tech’s scholarship application must be completed each year to be considered for departmental scholarships. For incoming students, the application is also required for most Admissions scholarships.
Renewable departmental scholarships require an application each year in order to be renewed. Admissions scholarships renew automatically as long as all requirements are met.
Before You Begin
To complete the University’s scholarship application, new students must be admitted to Tennessee Tech. The admissions application for Fall 2022 is open now.
Let’s Get Started!
Use the instructions below to begin your ScholarWeb application or to login and check the status of your application or recommendation letters.
- Log into Tech Express.
- In the Quick Links section at the top, find and click on the diamond “ScholWeb” icon.
- Once you are logged in to ScholarWeb, follow the on-screen instructions and enter the information requested for your scholarship application.
- If you filled out the scholarship application for the previous year, many of your answers will be pre-filled in the new application (not including essays, file uploads, or letters of recommendation).
- Complete and submit the scholarship application by December 15, 2021.
- All supplemental materials must be received and processed by January 15, 2022 to be fully considered. Supplementary materials include:
- Official transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended;
- FAFSA (used for consideration for need-based scholarships);
- Any required letters of recommendation (submitted through ScholarWeb);
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman.
All students must be admitted and complete the Scholarship Application every year by the December 15 deadline (May 1 for incoming transfer and graduate students) to be considered for Tennessee Tech departmental scholarships and most admissions scholarships. This single application for the awarding of over 600 scholarship opportunities.
Out-Of-State Freshmen Scholarships at East Tennessee State University, USA – 2022
2021 Oregon Consular Corps International Studies Scholarships at Portland State University – USA