This is to inform the general public that ILAROPOLY Post UTME form for 2021/2022 Session is out. Interested candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2021/2022 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR ILAROPOLY POST UTME
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
Complete the application form.
Scan and upload the following :
a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials.
- Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated
from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you have any question regarding ILAROPOLY Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.