All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into FUNAAB and have chosen the University as their Most Preferred Institution in the 2021 the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
FUNAAB Post UTME: Application Procedure
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2021/eligibility.php are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/ click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/ and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Friday, 8th October, 2021 and closes on Friday, 22nd October, 2021..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2021/correction.php entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2021/correction.php
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Call: 08038331023, 08060064656, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform
If you have any question regarding FUNAAB Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.