2021 International Impact Scholarships. Texas A&M University will provide an award amount of $1,000 to cover the cost of an undergraduate degree study.
Why would like to study at Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the nation’s largest universities, dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that will enable them to be leaders in their fields and communities. TAMU offers a world-class education at an affordable price.
2021 International Impact Scholarships – See Details Below
*For students who receive an International Scholarship, please note that the International Scholarships will not make you eligible for an instate tuition waiver due to the increased amounts of the scholarship awards.
New and Continuing International Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers scholarships to eligible international students. In order for funds to be annually disbursed, undergraduate students must be enrolled at A&M-Corpus Christi in a minimum of 30 semester credit hours in an academic year. Graduate students must complete at 18 hours or 21 hours (if a student has a major in the College of Science & Engineering) of graduate level courses in an academic year. Undergraduate and graduate students must also meet the specified scholarship requirements.
Undergraduate students may receive the scholarship for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study. Graduate students may be awarded for a maximum of two years. Awards are limited to availability of funds. TAMU-CC ESLi graduates are not eligible to apply; exceptions may be made for ESLi alumni who have completed their initial degree under ESLi and continue at the University for a higher-level degree.
Application open October 15 – May 1
Application open Dec 15 – June 10
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified.
- You must be incoming freshmen.
- You must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 OR
- TOEFL PBT score of 550 OR
- TOEFL IBT score of 79
Eligibility & Renewal Requirements
* Must complete the scholarship application. Submit the requested résumé and 500-word essay.
* Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA at the end of each academic year (fall, spring and summer).
* Undergraduate students must successfully complete 30 semester credit hours in an academic year
* Graduate students from the College of Nursing, Business, Liberal Arts, and Education and Human Development must complete 18 hours of graduate level courses in an academic year. Graduate students from the College of Science and Engineering must complete 21 hours of graduate level courses in an academic year. See
* Must be continuously enrolled in classes.
SEE ALSO: Summer Stay International Scholarships at Purdue University, USA 2021
Application Process: You must apply via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity along with the admission application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information