Saint Mary Academic International Scholarships. Marian University is offering the Saint Mary Academic International Scholarships to support students who need assistance in covering the full tuition fees.
Why would like to study at Marian University? By joining the university, students will participate in an excellent academic environment where teaching and learning excellence merges with deeper values to create a challenging process of intellectual, spiritual, moral, and social development. Marian University educates the whole person and the curriculum prepares students for the lifelong pursuit of wisdom.
Saint Mary Academic International Scholarships 2021
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Did you know that Marian University awards nearly $24 million annually in grants and scholarships? If you’re an international student, you may qualify for academic, athletic, talent-based, and faith scholarships. Additional financial aid options are also available for international students.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Full-tuition
Number of Awards: Not Specified
SEE ALSO: Summer Stay International Scholarships at Purdue University, USA 2021
- You must have high certificates with a good academic record.
- You must have a 3.90+ GPA.
- You must be International students
Application Process: Kindly should complete the Marian University’s online international application.
Transfer Scholarships Also Available At Marian University
Marian University offers scholarships for entering transfer students who have completed at least 12 college-level credit hours at a regionally accredited institution.
- These scholarships are available for transfer students entering in the spring or fall semesters.
- Transfer student scholarships are granted annually. They are renewable if you are a full-time student who maintains a Marian University GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- You will automatically be considered for these scholarships if you are offered admission to Marian University. You do not need to formally apply for them.
- If you receive an offer of financial aid, any scholarships you are awarded will be indicated in a financial aid award letter.
These amounts may be awarded to transfer students who are offered admission to Marian University:
|GPA at Previous Institution(s)
Students with GPAs below 3.00 could still qualify for a Marian University Grant, as well as additional financial assistance.
Visit The Official Website For More Information