Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. Interested candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
READ ALSO: OOU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session is Out (Details)
(i) All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and obtained a Minimum Acceptable Mark of 150 in the 2021/2022 UTME.
In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
(ii) Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE), must in addition to the five (5) O’level in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade-Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies etc. While applicants applying for Business-related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering.
(iii). Applicants who scored 150 and above in the 2021 UTME but did not choose the Federal Poly Ado Ekiti as 1st choice can also apply but will be required to do changing of institution.
SEE ALSO: UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session Out (Details)
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form
Candidates must pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as a screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
- Applicants should ensure to upload their O’level results to AMB Profile; especially awaiting results candidates.
Deadline: Friday, 31 December 2021.
The Screening exercise will not require the physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
If you have any question regarding Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.