The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 6th December, 2021 and Monday 13th December, 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Candidates are expected to fulfill the following criteria:
a. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY
Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above (for UTME Candidates) are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
b. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
How to apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
All applications should be made between 8.00am Friday 15th October, 2021 and Midnight of Monday 12th November, 2021.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) Application is as
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration Slip, and your JAMB Registration number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application Record’, and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add Online Payment Ticket” at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, click on “Pay via Remita” on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions to pay for the application Gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
- Grouping of the Courses for the Screening Exercise:
1. PHYSICAL SCIENCES Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Statistics (Pure Science option)
2. LIFE SCIENCES Medicine
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education – Life Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Home Economics
- Veterinary Medicine
3. SOCIAL SCIENCES Social Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
- Library and Information Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Adult Education
4. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES Management Sciences
- Mathematics & Economics
- Estate Management
5. ARTS Law
- Education – Arts
a. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO GO BACK ONLINE AS FROM MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER,
2021 TO CHECK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC DAY, VENUE AND TIME FOR THE SCREENING.
b. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO BE SEATED, LATEST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE
STIPULATED TIME FOR THEIR SCREENING EXERCISE.
c. MOBILE PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
ii. Acknowledgement slip
iii. Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Application Closing Date:
Application website closes by Midnight of
Monday 12th November, 2021 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than Monday 12th November, 2021).
The closing date earlier slated on the 12th November 2021 has now been extended to midnight 21st of November, 2021.
A. A. Bobola
If you have any question regarding UNIBEN Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.