The Public is hereby notified that Kaduna State University (KASU) has released its post UTME Form. See how to apply for KASU Post UTME Form below:
READ ALSO: PLASU Post UTME form is Out (DETAILS)
Kaduna state University Wishes to invite Candidates who applied for admission into the University through UTME and DE to register for online screening Exercise through the University Post UTME screening portal.
Registration for the post UTME screening will commence on Tuesday, 9th of November, 2021 and end on Monday, 20th of December, 2021.
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
SEE ALSO: UNILORIN Post UTME Form is Out (Details)
Prospective Candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, choose KASU as First choice and must have scored an aggregate of (see table below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
Candidates must upload their Olevel result on Jamb caps at an approved Jamb CBT center before consideration for admission.
For detail information on how to register,visit (http://forms.kasu.edu.ng)
If you have any question regarding How to check KASU Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.
See More Post UTME Forms: