The general public is hereby notified that UNILORIN Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic session is now on. Candidates who choose University of Ilorin as first choice can now proceed for registration via the University portal.
The Management of University of Ilorin has commenced the sale of 2021/2022 Post UTME /Direct Entry Application form.
READ ALSO: OOU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session is Out (Details)
General Eligibility / Requirements
- All UTME candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME Exams.
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made UNILORIN their first choice.
- UNILORIN MUST be Your First Choice Of Institution.
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME 2021/2022
See How To Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021;
- Go to https://unilorin.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the Form Via UNILORIN Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the Screening date to be announced.
ALSO READ: UNILAG Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is Out (Details)
UNILORIN Post UTME closing date
UNILORIN Post UTME registration was initially scheduled to commence officially on the 4th November 2021 and close 5th December 2021.
However, the management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has postponed indefinitely the commencement date for the 2021/22 Post UTME Screening Registration Exercise.
(UPDATED) The deadline for the Post UTME registration has been extended to SATURDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2021. The cut-off mark remains 180.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding.
1. Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate; and admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%);
2. Post UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
A. Registration Instructions – Print out this page before commencing registration
(i) UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Period is from 4th November to 11th December, 2021.
(ii) All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results where applicable on the
JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing ‘AR’.
(iii) Change of Course: If required, this should be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB
PORTALS for it to be valid.
(iv) Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT
(Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
(v) Proceed to pay Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only. (See B.vi. below)
(vi) Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
(vii) Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries
while the registration process is still on.
(viii) Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all
information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are
advised to re-enter their information.
If you have any question regarding UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.