The general public is hereby notified that FULOKOJA Post UTME Form is now on. Interested candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
The University admissions portal www.fulokoja.edu.ng will be opened from Thursday, November 11, 2021, for Candidates to submit their personal and academic details for the online screening exercise.
All candidates are required to follow the steps below in completing their registration:
How to apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME
Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2021/2022)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades).
DE Candidates: Update your personal information, O’level examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades) as well as previous academic records as requested.
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
Return to the payment page on the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
SCREENING PAGE: Proceed to the Post UTME Screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of programme from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of programme. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of programme.
(Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
- Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of programme.
- Carefully upload a freshQ O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s) has/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
- Please note the following:
THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2021.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
- Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
- Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2021 JAMB Registration Exercise and chose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
- A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Usman Suleman Obansa (MCIA)
If you have any question regarding FULOKOJA Post UTME Form, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.