UNICAL Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on. Interested candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
Applications are invited from all candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th, 2021.
UNICAL POST UTME REGISTRATION PORTAL
Registration will start from Tuesday, Oct 19th, 2021 when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on
Monday, November 15th, 2021.
The closing date of the Post UTME registration has been extended till further notice. Candidates are advised to make use of this opportunity to complete all registration before the closing date.
UNICAL POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available if you want to obtain UNICAL Post UTME Form:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
BUY POST UTME PIN ONLINE OPTION:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
SCRATCH CARD OPTION:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Gabriel O. Egbe, fcai
If you have any question regarding UNICAL Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.