Correct Questions and Answers for WAEC Geography 2022 Obj/Theory (Practicals) is Out: The WAEC Geography exam will be held on Saturday, September. Here’s how you can find out what questions and answers you need to know about the exam for free.
SE ALSO: 2022 WAEC GCE Geography Questions and Answers
ALSO CHECK: 2022 Correct Waec Timetable
Others are searching for possible 2022 WAEC Geography questions and answers correct solutions, WASSCE Geography free questions and answers, and information on what to expect in this year’s Geography exam 2022 Questions and Answers on WASSCE Geography. You’ve come to the right blog site if you’re seeking for 2022 Senior WAEC Geography obj/theory Questions and Answers
Free 2022 WAEC Geography Obj/Theory Questions and Answers
*WAEC 2021 HUMAN GEOGRAPHY*
settlement can be defined as a collection of building with people living in them. It is a centre for human activities and it consist of houses, communication, networks, roads, tracks and railways
*Pick any two*
A settlement is a place where people live but it also includes the people who live there, the buildings, the roads, streets and pathways which link up the buildings in the settlement and through which the people communicate.
(i) Urban settlement depends on the rural settlement for food grains
(ii) Urban settlement depends on the rural settlement for water supply
(iii) Urban settlement depends on the rural settlement for waste disposal recreational value
(iv) Urban settlement depends on the rural settlement for the growth of their settlements
(v) Urban settlement depends on the rural settlement for agricultural raw materials
(i)Urban settlements provides industrial goods, social and utility services
(ii) Urban settlements serves as centres of innovation and commercial purposes
(iii) Urban settlements provides employment opportunities.
Tourism is the practice of travelling for pleasure or the business of offering information,accommodations,transportation and other services to tourists. In order words,tourism is the practice which involves the visiting of people to places of interest where they can relax,derive pleasure and entertainment.
*(Pick Any Five)*
(i)Favourable climate: For tourism to strive, the climate of the environment must be favourable so that tourists can relax and enjoy themselves.
(ii)Fine beaches: In Nigeria, there exist beautiful beaches along the coast. Such beautiful beaches include the Bar beach, Lekki and Badagry beaches.
(iii)Wild life: In Nigeria, there also exist beautiful wide life or game reserves such as Yankari and Borgu Game Reserves.
(iv)Effective publicity: For tourism to strive in Nigeria, there must be enough publicity to create awareness for the tourists on possible areas of attraction.
(v)Beautiful scenery: For tourism to grow, there must be natural and man made scenery where people can relax and entertain themselves.
(vi)Good transport network or communication: There must be good transportation system who will promote the movement of tourists without any obstructions. Vehicles and good roads are key to good tourism.
*(Pick Any Four)*
(i)Inadequate funding: In Nigeria, the tourism industry is poorly funded. Poor funding has led to the poor development of the sub-sector.
(ii)lack of access roads: In Nigeria, there is basically lack of access roads to most resort centres. Many of the roads are in bad shape and this tends not to attract tourists to such centres.
(iii)Poor publicity: Lack of effective publicity or communication system for publicizing the scenery, wildlife and cultural attractions to visitors is a big problem in the country.
(iv)Inadequate personnel: One of the problems of developing tourism attractions in Nigeria is the inadequacy of competent and trained tourism personnel. Very few personnel are trained and competent.
(v)lack of private investment: In Nigeria, tourism development are left in the hand of government. Government alone cannot develop tourism in Nigeria.
(vi)Inadequate infrastructure: Basic infrastructure like electricity, pipe-borne water etc are inadequate and in some areas are lacking and this tends to reduce the development of tourism in Nigeria.
Please refresh this page for more answers..
CLICK HERE TO WHATSAPP US
You can also join our WHATSAPP GROUP
We make every effort to ensure that everyone in our audience studies diligently enough to pass with appropriate information.
For both School and GCE candidates, here is a collection of Geography past examination questions to help you with your preparations for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The importance of utilising past test papers in preparation for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) cannot be overstated, whether you are in your final year of secondary school (May/June) or not in the school system (GCE).
You can find out what you already know by using old exam papers as part of your preparation. Similarly, you discover what you don’t know well enough or don’t know at all.
WAEC 2022 Geography Question and Answer (Objective and Essay) will be dropped here once the exam commerce.
Note: Please subscribe to our website or bookmark it so that we can keep you up to date on 2022 WASSCE Geography Questions and Answers (objective/essay) and Physical Practical Paper I, II.
Take some time to study the exam questions before you begin answering them. Questions and Answers about Neco geography 2022
Our Waec Subscription Vip Group Is Now Opened 🔓
Bulk Payment Is Strictly Ongoing 🔥 Remember Early Preparations Attracts Early Treatment.
How to subscribe for WAVE 2022 Geography expo Runs
2022 WAEC Geography questions and Answers (Obj/theory) midnight supply
Payment is For Each Subject Take Note.
Direct Inbox As Sms; _₦1000 MTN CARD_
WhatsApp Plan; _₦500 MTN CARD_
MTN-CARD, PHONE NUMBER, SUBJECT
SEND THE 07042809849 FOLLOWING to on WhatsApp or Text Message Only
Drop all your messages as we’ll respond soon
Questions and Answers for WAEC Geography 2022 – Obj & Theory
(1). When villages become urban centers, they
- (A). entice more people to come.
- (B). produce sufficient food
- (C). establish educational establishments
- (D). develop in business and industry.
(2). How many times will a 12cm by 7cm map be enlarged to make its area 336cm2?
(3). Eluviation is a term used to describe the process of .
- (A). Soluble substances in the soil’s upper layers are removed.
- (B) Soluble substances are deposited in the soil’s upper layers.
- (C). fine particles are transferred from one soil layer to another
- (D). The fine particles of are deposited in the soil’s upper layers.
(4). The seasonal migration of livestock is known as transhumance.
- (A). from the plains to the mountains
- (B). following the rains from the north to the south
- (C) In the semiarid steppes of
- (D). looking for water and pasture.
(5). Variations in day and night lengths over the earth’s surface are caused by the .
- (A). the earth’s rotation and its inclination to the sun
- (B). the earth’s rotation and its inclination to the sun
- (C). the circumference of the earth’s orbit
- (D). the earth’s atmosphere’s thickness.
ALSO READ: NECO Biology Practical Questions and Answers (Complete Solutions
(6). The formation of is caused by the gradual widening of joints and cracks in limestone caused by solutions.
- (B) Stalactites and stalagmites
- (D). dry valleys and cliffs
(7). Latent heat is created when condensation occurs in a rising air mass.
- (A) Carbon dioxide absorbs
- (B). dispersed in the atmosphere
- (C). conserved in water molecules
- (D). as sensible heat is released.
(8). There are two types of clouds with a large vertical extent that produce a lot of rain: and .
(9). For long-distance travel, the cheapest mode of transportation is .
(10). What is the distance between two points on a 1:50,000 scale map if the distance between them on the ground is 35mm?
(11). What is the area of a cocoa plantation represented on a map with a scale of 1:50,000 and a rectangle 5 cm by 4 cm on the map?
(12). On the earth’s surface, the length of day and night is equal on which of the following pairs of dates?
- (A). The 21st of June and the 21st of September
- (B). The 22nd of March and the 22nd of December
- (C). The 21st of June and the 22nd of December
- (D). The 21st of March and the 23rd of September.
(13). are lakes that form as a result of landslides, screes, or avalanches.
- (D). lakes with rock-hollows.
(14). In heavily industrialized regions, which of the following is a major environmental problem?
- (A). Erosion has accelerated.
A migrant’s crossing of a border between two countries is best defined as .
(17)______ is a type of emigration that occurs when a person leaves
- (D). migration across borders.
(16). A is a process in which one plant community is replaced by another.
(17). The length of time that sunlight lasts is determined by the_____
- (D). thermometers that measure the minimum and maximum temperatures.
(18). The three main minerals that can be seen in are quartz, feldspar, and mica.
(19) The rock with the least amount of carbon is_____
- (D). lignite is a type of lignite.
(20). is the process by which organic matter is decomposed and synthesized to become a part of the soil.
- (D). nitrification nitrification nitrification nitrification
(21). Energy resources are found in which of the following groups?
- (A) Petroleum, uranium, and manganese, to name a few.
- (B) Bauxite, coal, and uranium
- (C). Sun, copper, and water
- (D) Coal, petroleum, and water
(22) is a piece of evidence that confirms the earth’s spherical shape.
- (D). the eclipse of the moon
(23). A large change in pressure or temperature can cause the formation of .
(24). Which of the following power sources is a renewable source of energy?
(25). A hygrometer is used to measure
- (B). the direction of the wind
(26). The_____ is the world’s largest ocean.
(27) When the atoms that make up rock minerals are _______, they are considered to be crystalline.
- (A) In sedimentary rocks.
- (C). organized in a specific pattern
28. The time difference between two longitudes is roughly
29. When the contours of a slope are _________, it is said to be even.
- (D). strewn about in a haphazard manner.
Free 2022 WASSCE Geography Questions and Answers
DISCLAIMER: The questions above aren’t the 2022 Geography questions; rather, they’re hypothetical questions for practice.
ALSO READ : WAEC Syllabus For Mathematics 2022: Download PDF
Tips for Passing the WAEC Geography Examination in 2022
Today you will learn how to Study WAEC 2022 Geography Obj/Theory questions and Answers
Tip 1: Review Put in a lot of effort in your studies.
- It is common knowledge that academic performance is proportional to hard work when prayer is maintained. While studying for your WAEC exam, read your books as if it were the only thing you had to do.
Tip 2: Review past WASSCE Geography questions.
- You can attest to the fact that the West African Examination Council (WAEC) questions are always repeated every year. How to pass your exam
- Reading past WAEC Geography questions will give you an idea of what you should know as a WAEC candidate.
- We may read our textbooks and yet be unsure of which subject to concentrate on. Past WAEC Geography questions will show you where you should focus your efforts.
If you have any questions about WASSCE Geography Questions and Answers 2022, please leave a comment and don’t forget to share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and WhatsApp.