This article includes information about the Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) online and hard copy application forms, as well as instructions on how to apply for admission in 2022/2023. It also includes a link to download the Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) application form as well as an online application if one is required.
The Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Application form and prerequisites for admission into certificate and diploma programs for the 2022/2023 academic year are detailed in this article.
SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASE APPLICANTS are all encouraged to apply.
SEE ALSO: Leiden University Mandela Scholarship for South African Students
CENTRAL JOHANNESBURG TVET COLLEGE (CJC) ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Students must pre-enrol in yearly programs at the conclusion of the academic year for the next academic year. Proof of payment of the non-refundable registration fee must be submitted with the enrollment forms.
For enrolling purposes, please bring a certified copy of your ID and your most recent school report or certificate. The number of students in each course is limited.
How to Apply for Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Online 2022
For New Students
- Step 1: Complete the online application process for new students. Proceed to the New Students online application form
- Step 2: Complete a Pre- Registration Placement Screening Assessment. Proceed to the: Compulsory Pre-Screening Placement Screening
- You must have a valid email address. Please create an email address, if you don’t have one. We will correspond and reply to your email address during the application process.
- During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
- A certified copy of your ID
- Proof of Residence.
- Foreign students:
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA approved foreign qualification
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.
SEE ALSO: DRD Scholarships for Sub-Saharan African Countries
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
The relevant documentation must be submitted by everyone who is seeking for a new qualification (all first-time applicants and Orbit TVET College students starting a new qualification).
The deadline for uploading the relevant documents is the application deadline. No documents will be accepted after the application deadline has passed.
Scanners and technological equipment are not available at Orbit TVET College. Before beginning the application process, please make sure that all of your documents have been scanned and transferred to an electronic device.
CENTRAL JOHANNESBURG TVET COLLEGE (CJC) APPLICATION FEE
The application fee is stated in the application form. Make sure that your application is complete
You will have to reapply during the next application season if your application for admission to Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) is incomplete.
CJC APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS 2022
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
When will the CJC Online Application 2022 Begin?
Central Johannesburg TVET College has begun accepting applications for the year 2022. New student applications are due on November 26th, while returning student applications are due on December 30th.
There will be no consideration for late applications.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for the duration of the study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Online Application Portal.
To start your application, kindly visit http://cjcapp.cjc.edu.za
Tel: (011) 351 6000
5 Ubla Avenue
(Off Princess of Wales Terrace)
Johannesburg, South Africa