If you’re interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting 2022/2023, this page is for you.
You will learn about the best JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting 2022, the subjects you must write in JAMB to study Accounting at the university of your choice in 2022, and the requirements to study Accounting in Nigeria for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates, as well as schools offering Accounting in Nigeria, at the end of this post.
Check out the right Accounting UTME Subject Combination for all colleges below:
JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting 2022/2023
The best JAMB subject combination for accounting is:
- Use Of English
Requirements for Studying Financial Accounting in Nigeria
In Nigeria, there are some requirements for studying accounting.
- To begin, you must have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) including English and Mathematics in no more than two (2) sittings to study Accounting in Nigeria. Some schools, however, just required one sitting.
- By the 31st day of October of the entrance year, you must have reached the age of sixteen (16).
- Meet the accounting cut-off mark set by your school.
- Have an excellent JAMB, WAEC, and Post-UTME result.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- In a maximum of two (2) sittings, a minimum of 5 credits in the Ordinary Level Credits of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE).
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Candidates for direct entry must obtain a Direct Entry form from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Passed the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates with a minimum of Merit.
- Other qualifications equivalent to (1) and (4) above that are acceptable to the Senate of your preferred university. Candidates must additionally meet any Faculty/Departmental entry requirements in addition to the aforesaid minimum admission requirements.
- Joint Matriculation Board (Interim) (IJMB)
- Preliminary Examinations Board for Joint Universities (JUPEB)
Best to Universities to Study Accountancy in Nigeria
Check Out the Following: