For the school year 2021-2022, Earnest Operations LLC is offering a fantastic opportunity through its Earnest Scholarships program. A total of 50 undergraduate and graduate students will be eligible for the award.
Students who best communicate how their education will enable them to achieve their aspirations across the United States will be awarded $250,000 as part of the program.
Earnest is a San Francisco-based fintech lender that provides low-cost loans to financially responsible people while also allowing them to tailor their repayment plan to meet their specific needs.
What are the benefits of participating in this program? They feel that with this initiative, they can assist people in realizing their ambitions and dreams through higher education. Their goal is to make credit more accessible to millions of financially responsible people by lowering the fees and hurdles they confront.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Brief Description of Earnest Scholarships
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: $250,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
How to Apply for Earnest Scholarships
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The submission of an essay should be 800–1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.
Earnest Scholarships Application Link
Additional Scholarship Details
- The top candidates will be determined by an independent panel of judges who are not associated with Earnest.
- The scholarship is awarded on a regular basis and is not renewable.
- All essays submitted must be the original work of the student. One essay may only be made for each student. Any duplicate entries will be rejected.
- The funds for scholarships provided via Earnest will be transferred via check to the school or the university.
- The funds are used to cover college costs (tuition and fees for attendance or enrollment or for fees, textbooks, or other equipment necessary for courses) for the current academic year.
- Questions about The Earnest Scholarship can be directed to this Link.
- Earnest Scholarship Earnest Scholarship is available to all individuals as long as they meet the eligibility requirements as described above.
- A reputation as an Earnest customer is not required and does not hinder your chances.
- In addition to the above school eligibility requirement, the fact that you attend a particular school does not impact your chances of being accepted.
- Essays will be evaluated in a blind manner.
- With the exception of any permission you specifically give to Earnest in the event that you are a winner, the applicants will retain the intellectual property rights in their essays.
- Candidates will not be asked to disclose any personal information, nor will they be required to pay a fee for their application, or be awarded an award.
- The contact information of applicants is not to be shared with third parties.
Get More Scholarships: