SANRAL has opened the application process for the SANRAL High School Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023, which is accessible to all South Africans living in South Africa.
The SANRAL welcomes all deserving high school students to submit an application for the SANRAL High School Scholarships. It is intended for students who aspire to, or are currently enrolled in, high school programs that are aligned with the following specified below:
The SANRAL High School Scholarship program aids financially eligible individuals with exceptional academic potential in taking their initial steps toward reaching their goals and receiving their high school diploma by providing them with financial assistance. It is the goal of the SANRAL High School Scholarships program to provide financial assistance to academically deserving students who do not have the financial resources to pursue a high school diploma full-time.
Eligibility for SANRAL High School Scholarships Application 2022
- Applicants must be citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- The application form must be completed in its entirety, and the information provided must be correct and up to date as possible.
- SANRAL’s scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement and financial need, as assessed by the conditions of SANRAL‘s Scholarship Policy, which is available online.
- If the application does not meet all of the requirements specified above, it will be denied consideration.
- In making the final decision on whether or not to award the scholarship, SANRAL may consider additional relevant factors.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
NB: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
LETTERS OF MOTIVATION
As a result of your parents
- You’re on your own (2 pages) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a recipient of a SANRAL scholarship in the following paragraphs.
- Your school has written you a letter of motivation and support.
CERTIFIED COPIES OF:
- Your June results
- Your ID document or birth certificate (must be South African citizen)
- Your parents’ ID documents.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
- Your parents’/guardians’ water and electricity bill from the local council.
- Proof of income / sworn affidavit (if parents are self-employed in the informal sector or they work from home, you must submit an affidavit on the amount that they earn).
HOW TO APPLY FOR SANRAL HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- Firstly, you need to visit SANRAL scholarships application portal.
- Fill in the application form. (Check out the picture below and see how the form looks like)
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline to be considered for a the bursary.
Get the application form HERE
NOTE: Should you not receive feedback from SANRAL in January, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Opening & Closing date for the Application
- All submission of SENRAL Scholarships forms ends 31 September 2021.
- The application for 2022 has not started.
we shall update this page as soon as it starts.
Also Check out other scholarships: