For undergraduate and postgraduate students, the Adamawa State Government is now taking applications for their Adamawa State Scholarship Scheme, which is open to those who meet the necessary qualifications. It is a fully funded scholarship that is available to any and all students.
Others are searching: adamawa scholarship payment, adamawa state government scholarship trust fund portal 2022, www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng portal, Adamawa scholarship deadline, how much does Adamawa scholarship the winners?
Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme 2022
Know that there are numerous opportunities for A-level, o-level and undergraduate scholarship opportunities available in Adamawa? Yes, you very certainly can. All you need is the information on this page–keep reading.
Adamawa is a Nigerian state in the northeastern region of the country, with its capital city of Yola. As a result of the creation of Taraba State in 1991 from Gongola State, the geographical entity of Gongola State was renamed Adamawa State, with four administrative divisions: Adamawa, Ganye, Mubi, and Numan. Adamawa State has four administrative divisions.
SEE ALSO: List of Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Adamawa State Government Scholarship Program
To qualify for the 2022/2023 Adamawa state government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must possess;
- Be Adamawa indigene
- WAEC/NECO degree
For undergraduate students, an applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree student of the under-listed courses in Adamawa (Adamawa State University, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Adamawa State Polytechnic, American University of Nigeria, Adamawa State College of Education).
SEE ALSO: List of Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2022
Eligible fields of study
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
SEE ALSO: Kaduna State Scholarship Program 2022
How to Apply for Adamawa State Government Scholarship Program
- Firstly, visit Adamawa state scholarship Trust Fund portal
- Fill in the scholarship form with the relevant information.
- Enter your first, second and other names (if you have).
- The functional E-mail address and phone number.
- Attach scanned copies of the original:
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry, and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Adamawa State Scholarship Portal
Click on the link below the start your scholarship application.
Is Adamawa state 2022 scholarship application form out online
This Scholarship Scheme is not yet available on the internet, but keep this page bookmarked since an update will be posted as soon as the scholarship is made available.
Application Deadline: Not Updated yet
Check out more scholarships in Nigeria