ktssb.org.ng (new Katsina State Scholarship Application Form Portal). See the most recent information about the Katsina State Government Scholarships for 2022.
Do you want to apply for the Katsina Scholarship Trust Fund 2022? If so, you are in the right place.
You are not on your own; we will walk you through the application process and provide you with any additional information you require concerning the scholarship award you have been awarded.
Indegenes of Katsina are eligible for this scholarship, which is intended to support them in their educational pursuits.
On this page, you will learn about the conditions and standards you must meet in order to be considered for this scholarship program.
SEE ALSO: MTN Scholarship Foundation 2022: How to Apply
A large number of students, just like you, have benefited from this program in the past, and you can be one of them.
Please note that Katsina state now has a new scholarship portal. They have migrated from Katsinastate.gov.ng to ktssb.org.ng.
SEE ALSO: Study in UK: Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Baure, Nigeria
- Dan Musa
- Danja, Nigeria
- Dutsi, Nigeria
- Kafur, Nigeria
- Kaita, Nigeria
- Mani, Nigeria
- Rimi, Nigeria
- Zango, Nigeria
SEE ALSO: List of Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2022
Requirements for Katsina State Scholarship Program
The following section contains a list of criteria which an applicant must meet.
- The first need to be eligible for the scholarship grant is that you must be a native of Katsina State, which is the case for most students.
- You must be enrolled as a student at an accredited institution.
- You’ll need to get decent grades.
- Students enrolled in higher education institutions such as universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, and other similar institutions are expected to achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0.
- Candidates that are eligible will be required to go through a screening process in which their credentials will be validated.
- Applicant must have the First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin is a document that certifies the source of a product.
- Students enrolled in university, polytechnic, college, or school of nursing, for example, will receive a Statement of Result stating their CGPA.
SEE ALSO: List of Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2022
How to Apply for Katsina State Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Firstly, visit the scholarship application portal
- The Applicant should select “Purchase Scratch Card” from the drop-down menu underneath these instructions.
- Enter a valid email address and then click on “Agree to Terms and Proceed” to be sent to the payment pop-up screen, which should appear shortly.
- There are two alternatives available to the applicant.
- Paying using a credit card requires you to provide the right card information and finish the transaction.
- Paying using a bank account is simple: select your bank from the drop-down menu, input your account number, and follow the on-screen instructions (Not all banks are supported)
- Once payment has been received in full, the applicant will be asked to print a payment receipt that includes the payment reference number and registration pin.
- The payee will also receive a payment receipt, as well as an email with a registration token and payment reference, in addition to the payment itself.
- In the event that the email is not received promptly, please wait 24 hours before contacting administration with a complaint.
- To register a new account, click on the “new registration” link below and input the registration pin you purchased.
- Fill out the form completely and upload a passport photo that is no larger than 16kb in size.
- After a form has been successfully submitted, it cannot be modified.
- If an applicant submits a properly filled application form, the applicant will be forwarded to the Interview Verification Form and Acknowledgement Page. Print the form and bring it with you to the interview location.
- Many applications are rejected because they are not filled out correctly on the application form.
- To be considered for an interview, applicants must bring original copies of their credentials with them.
- APPLICANTS who submit their applications late will not be considered.
Is Katsina Scholarship form out? No, the scholarship form is not out. Bookmark this page as we’ll update this page once it’s out.
SEE ALSO: SEPLAT Scholarship For Undergraduates 2022
Is The Katsina State Scholarship Form Free?
Yes! All applicants are welcome to complete the scholarship application form at no cost. Please avoid any publications that asks you to pay money in order to obtain the scholarship program application form. There will never be a time when the State Government will want payment in exchange for the form.
SEE ALSO: Be Bold No Essay Scholarship Application 2022
If you have any question regarding this post, do well to drop a comment below and we’ll reply as soon as possible.