Welcome to the University of Johannesburg late application inquiry system. Please note that in January/February 2022, no walk-ins will be permitted for late inquiries.
After the announcement of the grade 12 results, UJ will conduct a final selection process and notify candidates of their application status within 5 working days, officially via e-mail and unofficially via sms.
SEE ALSO: University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application 2022
To check their final application status, applicants are not required to visit any school. If you have not received a text message or email from UJ within 5 working days of the announcement of your final grade 12 results, please check your application status here or phone the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) for additional information.
From 21 January 2022 (20:00) to 27 January 2022 (09:00), anyone who wants to know if UJ still has space in a certain qualification or move to a different course must use the late application enquiry system. Please keep in mind that the dates are subject to change.
Only qualifications for which there is still room will be offered on the late enquiry system for applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements.
The system may be closed sooner than expected, depending on the volume and quality of late application inquiries received.
SEE ALSO: Sedibeng Tvet College Online Application 2022
How to make UJ Late Application Inquiries
The University of Johannesburg would like to warn you that there are people/companies claiming to work for or with the University of Johannesburg and charging a charge to help with late inquiries.
Late inquiries are free, and we strongly advise you to avoid being a victim of such a fraud.
Step 1: Click on submit after entering your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number, or ID number.
You will be asked to enter your iEnabler PIN if you already have a UJ student number. You will be sent to the iEnabler website if you forget your PIN. Request a pin by entering your UJ student number and clicking the button. Your PIN will be sent to the email address you provided. To proceed, click the back button on your browser and re-enter your student number and PIN – or call the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555.
SEE ALSO: Central Johannesburg Tvet College | CJC Online Application 2022
- Step 2: Double-check your personal information and click the “Confirm” button.
- Step 3: Confirmation of new/previous applications:
- If you haven’t applied to UJ, the system will tell you if you are eligible for any of the available qualifications.
- If you have previously applied to UJ for the academic year 2021, the system will show you the status of your application for the qualification(s) you have applied for. If you have a favorable application status and are satisfied with your qualifying selection, go to registration information to learn more about the registration process (please note that only applicants with an admitted status will be allowed to continue with registration). Click the Change Qualification button if you’re unhappy with your current qualification.
- Step 4: Qualifications which you qualify for and still have space available will be displayed per Faculty/College. Please select your preferred Faculty/College.
- Step 5: A list of available qualifications within the Faculty/College will be displayed. Select the qualification you are interested in.
- Step 6: If you are happy with your selection click on submit an enquiry. If you are not happy with your selection click on make a different selection to restart the process.
Step 7: Enter your cell phone number and click on submit.
- Your request has been received, and you will receive a response within 5 business days (weekends excluded).
- Applicants who transferred from another university/college or who entered after previously studying at UJ will not be considered.
SEE ALSO: CPUT Online Application Form 2022
When will University of Johannesburg Late Application be open?
The UJ late application form will open on 21 January 2022 (17:00) and close on 27 January 2022 (09:00)
See more about late enquiries.