Updated WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Questions and Answers for 2022/2023 is out.
Questions for WAEC GCE Islamic Studies (IRS) 2022: The 2022 WAEC GCE Islamic Studies examination expo questions are now available on our website. In this article, I will provide you with free access to past GCE WAEC Islamic Studies repeated questions.
You will also learn how the WAEC GCE Islamic Studies questions 2022 are set, as well as other test facts. All you have to do now is stay focused and follow the steps in this guide. Continue reading…
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries. In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC.
WAEC GCE Islamic Studies Obj Questions 2022
Objective Questions (OBJ):
1. The selection of a leader in the Jahiliyyah was based on
2. The conquest of Makkah was as a result of the
A. eagerness of Muslims to return to Makkah.
B. violation of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
C. detention of the Prophet’s messengers.
D. invitation of the Prophet by Makkans.
3. The division of the Qur’an into Manzil is to facilitate its
4. The ninth year of hijrah is known as the
5. The least authentic among the following is
C. Da ‘if.
6. According to Hadith 34 of an-Nawawi, evil in society can be corrected by the
A. hand, tongue and heart.
B. sword, bow and arrow.
C. Mallam, Sultan and Shaykh.
D. teacher, politician and preacher.
7. The significance of Sadaqah is to
A. recognize the rich.
B. alleviate poverty.
C. accumulate wealth.
D. enrich the leader.
8. Disobedience of a Muslim wife can be checked by
A. taking her to court.
B. reporting her to her friends.
C. abandoning her in bed.
D. returning her to her parents.
WAEC GCE IRS Essay Questions and Answer 2022
1. State the factors that contributed to the success of the Prophet’s (S.A.W.) mission in Madinah.
ANS: State the support which the Prophet enjoyed among the Muhajirun; the co-operation and the assistance of the Ansar; unity between the Aws and the Khazraj and the constitution which the Prophet initiated.
2. Explain the reason for the standardization of the Qur’ān.
3. Write Suratun–Nas either in Arabic or transliteration, translate and comment on it.
4. Explain how the lessons of Suratul ‘Alaq (Q.96) could be applied to daily life.
5. Explain the position of Islam on the concept of Trinity.
6. Highlight the significance of Sawm.
7. Write on any three of the following rites of Hajj.
(a) Ihram (b) Tawaf (c) Sa‘y (d) Wuquf bil ‘Arafah (e) Ramy.
8. Describe a complete Rak‘ah with its recitations.
DISCLAIMER! These are not real WAEC GCE Islamic Studies questions but likely repeated questions over the years to help candidate understand the nature of their examinations. Ensure to take note of every questions provided on this page.