University of Mpumalanga Online Application. The University of Mpumalanga (UMP) is accepting online applications for the class of 2022 from April through November 2022.
As a result, UMP encourages prospective students to apply as soon as possible for the 2022 academic year via the online application form (Hard-Copy).
Every student who wishes to pursue a new qualification must submit an application for admission to the University of Mpumalanga using the UMP online application tool. This UMP online application window is open for the following purposes:
- UMP applicants who are applying for the first time
- Students at UMP who are pursuing a new certification and/or speciality
- Applicants who previously applied for admission but were not awarded a spot or who were offered a spot but did not register because they accepted the offer.
- students who have completed a higher certificate or any other program and wish to pursue undergraduate study.
SEE ALSO: International Scholarships For South Africans
University of Mpumalanga Application Required Documents
To apply to UMP, you need to submit the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
NB: Before beginning your application, make sure you have electronic copies to submit (allowed document types/formats: pdf, doc, docx, tiff, PNG,jpg, jpeg):
- certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate and all other relevant documents.
- proof of non-refundable application fee (RSA/SADC Applicants R150, other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500)
SEE ALSO: University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application 2022
How to Apply for University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Online Form
- Step 1: To apply, go to UMP online application portal at https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1startup?x_processcode=ITS_OAP and accept the application rules before clicking “continue.”
- Step 2: Enter your biographical data and click “next” to continue with your application.
- Step 3: Take notes on the results, then add subjects and click “next.”
- Step 4: Fill in the information about the educational institution and click “next”;
- Step 5: Fill out the academic application data (select two options/programs to apply for), then click “add qualification” and “next.”
- Step 6: Review/verify your application information before clicking “Continue.”
- Step 7: Create a five-digit PIN (e.g. 24689), check the “I accept” (twice) checkbox, and then click “Submit Application.”
- Step 8: Upload your documents, then click “next” after selecting “yes” from the dropdown list if all of your documents are ready to be submitted.
- Step 9: Select “Load/View Document” from the drop-down menu >> “Document upload” >> “Choose/Browse file” navigates to the folder containing your documents, selects the appropriate document, and clicks “save”
- Step 10: When you’ve finished uploading all of your documents, click “Complete upload.”
- Step 11: Confirmation Page, which marks the end of the application.
SEE ALSO: Sedibeng Tvet College Online Application 2022
If you are unable to apply online, you may print the forms from the links below and mail them to the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
All completed application forms should be submitted by email to email provided above
OR post/courier to:
- The Registrar UMP Mbombela Campus C/r R40 and D725 Roads Mbombela 1200 OR
- Private Bag X11283 Mbombela 1200 OR
- Deliver by hand to: Any campus or delivery site on the university Front desk: 013 002 0800 Enquiries: 013 002 0810
SEE ALSO: CPUT Online Application Form
University of Mpumalanga, UMP Application for International Students
International students must produce documentation of the following before being allowed to register at UMP:
- A student visa that is valid
- Coverage for medical expenses in South Africa
- Proficiency in English
Foreign students are strongly urged to contact the South African Embassy in their home country for more information or requirements before coming to South Africa to study. Alternatively, applicants can go to www.dha.gov.za to learn more about the Department of Home Affairs.
SEE ALSO: Central Johannesburg Tvet College, CJC, Online Application
UMP Online Application Form 2022
This year’s UMP online application Form will be out in April 2022.
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April. Late applications will not be considered.
SEE ALSO: University of Johannesburg (UJ) Late Application 2022
If you have any question, please drop a comment below.