EBSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Session is now out on sale. interested candidates can now proceed to obtain the form.
All candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 120 and above in 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and DIRECT ENTRY Applicant to access our website and fill our Post UTME/Direct Entry Form with full details of their credentials. Deadline is 20th October 2021.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR EBSU POST UTME
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
If you have any question regarding Ebonyi State University Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.