Great! King’s College London offers a fully-funded scholarship grant to all international students who want to study for a postgraduate degree at the university.
Scholarship grants are available to exceptional and outstanding international students wishing to begin their studies in 2022/23.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 rank King’s College London seventh. It’s a public research university that challenges ideas. Meaningful service is good for society.
- Entry to King’s LLM Law program in 2022.
- Financial need to be demonstrated.
- A letter of thanks to the donor and an end-of-year report are required.
We will distribute the award as follows:
- Students from the UK and EU will receive £22,500. A total of £19,050 will cover tuition fees and £3,450 will cover living expenses.
- Students from abroad will receive a scholarship worth $22,500. Your tuition fees will be covered by this (£30,150). You’ll be responsible for the remaining fees.
Countries and programs:
- All countries are welcome to apply.
- Law program at King’s.
A LLM degree is required to be eligible for this scholarship. You must then complete your scholarship application. Please complete, scan, and email the funding application.
Send your official academic transcripts showing the subjects you studied and the grade you earned, along with a written statement. Submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. To email@example.com.
- Students must have at least 65% or higher in their final year of their undergraduate degree.
- The university requires English language proficiency for applicants.