Check out the ILAROPOLY Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Ilaro Poly cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Post UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) JAMB Cut off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular High Institution.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are as follows;
- ACCOUNTANCY – 170
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 160
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 175
- INSURANCE – 150
- MARKETING – 160
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 180
- TAXATION – 150
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 164
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 168
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 170
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 171
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEERING – 150
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION – 150
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS – 150
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
- ARTS AND DESIGN – 164
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND MGT – 150
PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 170
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY – 150
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – 150
- LEISURE AND TOURISM – 150
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS – 170
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 174
- STATISTICS – 150
COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 171
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 200
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 150
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MGT – 150
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ILAROPOLY POST UTME
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
Complete the application form.
Scan and upload the following :
a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
If you have any question regarding ILAROPOLY Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.