This is to inform the general public especially those that applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs that the KSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now out on sale.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the Kogi State University admission portal www.ksu.edu.ng.
Kogi State University KSU Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL,
Note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- The diploma must be in the course applied.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Form
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://portal.ksu.edu.ng/ and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
- Candidates awaiting 2021 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their Post-UTME screening exercise will come Immediately after the WAEC examination.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
The Post UTME Screening will take place from Monday 25th October to Saturday 2nd November 2021 for UTME Candidates
Direct Entry candidates screening is scheduled for 3rd & 4th November 2021
All Candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after the online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
Kogi State University Post UTME Registration will be available for candidates interested from 30th September 2021 and the registration portal will close 20th October 2021.
If you have any question regarding KSU Post UTME, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.