The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score of 120 in the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for Kwara Poly Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
SEE ALSO: Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | ND Full Time
- All candidates seeking for Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All HND candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
Registration closes on October 6th, 2021
NOTE: Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
If you have any question regarding Kwara Poly Post UTME 2021/2022 Session, do well to drop it in the comment section we will always reply you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our website schoolisle.com.ng to get more prompt update.